- This event has passed.
Cashflow: Stock Market Tools
March 17, 2015 @ 18:00 - 21:00
Stock Market can be a good option for capital gain. It contains many ways for capital increase but can also be dangerous if your are not enough prepared. This lesson is not a part of the Cashflow course.
Come to this event if you are already acquainted with the Cashflow game or at least you have read one of Robert Kiyosaki’s books.
This event is in Russian language!
At the lesson you will learn:
- What tools are available on the Stock Market
- Is there an insurance
- What are the risks when using different tools
These options we will try in the Cashflow 202 game:
- Long position: buy and sell shares
- Short sale: borrow, sell shares and buy them back later
- Put Option: an option to sell shares at a promised price when the price goes down
- Call Option: an option to buy shares at a promised price when the price goes up
When, Where and How much?
Tuesday, March 17 2015
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM GMT+2 (3 h)
Väike karja 7,(press 2B on the intercom and take stairs to the 1st floor)Price for the event – €15
Members of Cashflow ‘A’ Finances club come for free
You will receive payment details after you register in the form on the right side.
We have only a certain amount of spaces, please register ASAP
Please call +372 56454728 или по почте firstname.lastname@example.org